πŸ“’ What's New: Revu 21.3

khart
khart Posts: 1
edited October 1 in What's New?

We're thrilled to announce some highly-anticipated new features in Bluebeam!

Dark Mode: Say goodbye to eye strain! Now, you can easily toggle Dark Mode on any drawing without altering the document. Enjoy a smoother, more comfortable viewing experience while the intelligent design preserves your original color hues!

Improved Sharing for Studio Sessions & Projects: Collaboration just got easier! Our revamped sharing experience means more intuitive invites for your Sessions and Projects. Start sharing with the click of a button right in your Studio workspace.

Additionally, we’ve improved the French and Spanish translation quality and updated the Bluebeam plugins for the 2025 versions of Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit.

Check them out and elevate your Bluebeam experience today!

#BluebeamUpdates #DarkMode #Collaboration #BluebeamStudio #BluebeamIt

Comments

• Jim Melin
    Jim Melin Posts: 2
    edited October 2

Dang!
    I was hoping for Unicorn Rainbow Mode!

But seriously. I don't get this dark mode thing.
    Bright lines on dark background are much harder to read cognitively. I wonder if people are working in too badly lit environments that make light screens more uncomfortable to them?

Jim
    of Team Light!

:)

• Another fun thing about dark mode is that on OLED monitors it cuts the energy consumption by half! If you do go the OLED route, I recommend 4k rather than 1440p, text looks too blurry on 1440p. Prices are just starting to come down on OLED monitors.

• This is Great! It really makes my Mark-Up Pop!

James Schmidt

Industrial Estimator / PM / Professional DWG Interpreter & Spec. Analyst