📅 October 2024 Challenge – Shortcuts!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the October 2024 Monthly Challenge! Last month, we explored how you add your "Seal of Approval" to documents, whether through signatures, stamps, watermarks, or other methods. We saw some great responses and a variety of methods across the community.

This month, we’re shifting gears to focus on efficiency! In this challenge, we want to hear about your favorite Shortcuts! Share those keyboard shortcuts that keep your workflow smooth and efficient.

For those wanting to know more about monthly challenges, please visit this link.

🎖️ Rewards

Participants will earn a special badge and points to help you level up in the community ranks.

💬 Share & Discuss

Post your favorite Bluebeam shortcuts that save you time.

Comment on and upvote your favorite shortcuts shared by others here. What shortcuts have you learned that could boost efficiency for everyone?

🤝 Why Participate?

• Discover and share shortcuts that help streamline your work in Revu. 
  • Engage with the community to pick up new shortcuts you may not have known about. 
  • Your experience could inspire others to work more efficiently, and you’ll get recognition for helping fellow members.

Resources

To help enhance your shortcut knowledge, check out these resources:

Support Article: How to customize Revu keyboard shortcuts

Comments

• Luke Shiras
    Luke Shiras Posts: 221

The only shortcut I use is Ctrl+s because I don't repeat enough commands to think about shortcuts even though I have a list pined to my cubicle wall. That said, I am looking forward to using the status shortcuts now that they are available.

• Angela Aff
    Angela Aff Posts: 132

I spy with my little eye two awesome BUG members sharing knowledge with their peers! Way to go, @Luke Shiras & @Jorge Contreras !

And of course you too, @akhikund !!

• Probably my most used keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+Click and Drag to duplicate a markup or Ctrl+Shift+Click and drag to duplicate a markup and constrain it on the x or y axis.