How to modify the markup list displayed in the Capture Media Summary (Screenshot attached)

Hi all!

I would like to know if there’s a method to either delete or select the markup fields displayed in the media capture summary for each markup made in the document  (Refer to the screenshot for details).

I am using Revu 21 if that helps.

PD:Apologies if this post should have been saved into a different forum category, this is my first post actually.

Best wishes,

Rodrigo Lajas

Best Answer

• Ashley Cox
    Ashley Cox Posts: 5
    edited June 3 Answer ✓

The capture summary does not allow you to change what columns are displayed.

There are a couple of other options for you:

1. If having the larger pictures in your summary is important, you could consider using the "Comments" and "Status" columns in your markups list instead. You can double-click any markup to add the note for comments as well as clicking within the markups list itself. You can also alter the status options to be custom choices using the icon to the right of the status and make custom actions there (as seen in the images below).
    2. If having the accurate column information is more important than the larger pictures, you could instead choose to create a PDF Markup Summary Report and narrow down the markups to just the choices that have captures on them. In this report, can customize exactly which column data is shown and also filter and sort which markups you want to see. The capture icons are much smaller however (as seen in the images below).

Here is how that second option could ultimately look: