Hello there. New guy in here. Is there something somewhere where I can quick reference or add a section out of a codebook?
Makes perfect sense @AArdaiz. Thank you for the additional information.
Revu basically provides a blank canvas for you to create just what you are describing.
There are a number of ways to approach this, but basically you start with a blank sheet, then copy and paste from other PDFs to into your cheat sheet. If you are capturing information from another PDF you can uses the "snapshot" tool to capture a picture of that information and then paste it onto the sheet. Photos can also be pasted anywhere into a PDF and resized/moved as needed. You can use text boxes to add instructions, callouts, clouds, highlights - all sorts of options to customize your document.
Best thing to do is start with a blank page and try out things that might work. It is very easy to modify or even start from scratch if needed.
Hope this helps. 😎
Welcome @AArdaiz! Not sure exactly what you are looking to do here - are you looking to copy a section of code and paste it into a document? Perhaps you are looking to paste a link to a code resource? Please provide a bit more detail and we can provide you a better solution. 😎
Howdy! So I have the code books and what I am trying to do is make a cheat sheet for the welders here in the shop. And I want to be able to put pics or sections of text in with it. I am trying put together a shop form and add text and pics and even sections of the code into this form I am wanting to make. Does that make sense? Thanks
Awesome! Thanks David! I am just learning how to navigate and use Bluebeam. I have already done about 7-8 Bluebeam University sessions but I would like to figure out how I can use this as a tool. I also am looking to get missing measurements, and be able to cross reference a plot on some blueprints. Thanks for your help and being responsive.