I have searched all over the various Bluebeam sites and cannot find the answer. Is there anywhere to download additional Tool Sets for the Tool chest. I'm specifically looking for Access Control, Security, and CCTV Tool Sets.
TIA.
Are any of these helpful? They can be downloaded here.
Revu Custom Libraries | Bluebeam Technical Support
Yes, those are very helpful! Any chance more may be added in the future?
That's a great idea, @LCrago!
This will definitely be a topic of discussion as we move into 2025.
We also had some pretty nice tool chests shared a few months ago on this forum!
https://community.bluebeam.com/bluebeam-community/discussion/658/august-2024-challenge-custom-favorite-tool-sets#latest
@LCrago Thanks for starting this exciting discussion! What kind of other tool sets would you like to see?
@Aily Roper I'm looking for Access control, CCTV, and Security/Intrusion detection.
@LCrago making your own toolsets is pretty easy.
https://support.bluebeam.com/en-us/revu/how-to/create-and-save-custom-markups-in-tool-chest.html
@Luke Shiras I actually started to play around with this on some of the pre-made tool sets.
I was looking for the same type of low-voltage Tool Sets and ended up building a more complete workflow for Revu.
It includes 96 tools covering CCTV, Access Control, and AV/Data, plus an Excel closeout system for device schedules, punch lists and project handover.
If anyone is still looking for something like this, you can see the full set here: https://payhip.com/b/Q3gmo
I’d also appreciate feedback from people actually using Bluebeam for low-voltage work — especially if there are symbols or workflows you think should be added.