Remove/Edit the "Comments" section in the Tool Chest

When a measurement is in "Properties" mode, it doesn't have any data in the "Comments" column. We want to either remove the column or move it after the "Label" column. We did some research, and it seems like this Comments column can't be modified or removed.

Ari R.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alan A.
    Alan A. Posts: 48
    edited May 29

Hi @Ari S Rejtman, thank you for this feedback! I will look into this and get back to you.

• Ari S Rejtman
    Ari S Rejtman Posts: 10

@Alan A I got your reply via email, but I don't see it in this thread. You wrote, "It should be possible to move the column left or right, or even hide the column completely (as depicted in the screenshot below). Is there any additional information you can share that might help us reproduce this? (e.g. what version of Bluebeam Revu you are using)". A markup in Properties Mode is found in the Tool Chest, so I'm not referring to the Comments Column in the Markups List. When a tool group is categorized by "Detail" compared to "Symbol", a comments "column" appears. This is what I'm referring to. I'm using Revu 21.1

Ari R.

• Alan A.
    Alan A. Posts: 48
    edited May 30

Got it, thanks @Ari S Rejtman! I did think you were talking about the mark-up list at first. You are correct, there is not a way of editing that functionality in Tool Chest. Thanks for the feedback, we will take this into consideration in the future!