🚩 Looking for a specific Tag? Add suggestions here!

Marco M
Marco M Posts: 108
edited August 6 in Community Hub

Have you ever tried to use a specific tag when creating a post and noticed it was missing? It likely doesn't exist. Feel free to comment below with any tag suggestions!

Tags are keywords that members can assign to any post type. Tagging enables members to add a tag to new discussions they start in order to make them more discoverable. For more information, check out our Welcome Guide - How to Use Tags FAQ.

Comments

• Rick Kremer
    Rick Kremer Posts: 2

I would love to learn more on this topic. Like is there a list of topics or tags to choose from, and how do you add them? Do I use the #, or @ symbol??? Thanks, Rick

Rick Kremer, Bluebeam Certified Instructor & Enthusiast on Everything Blue

RKremer@asti.com

404-564-1852

WWW.asti.com

• Marco M
    edited June 5

Hey @Rick Kremer!

We have information on how to use tags when creating content, searching using tags, and more in our Welcome Guide under the Community FAQs > How to Use Tags drop-down menu.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

• Iharned
    Iharned Posts: 36

So on a related note here, when you press comma after typing tag, the typed text disappears. When pressing enter, it posts the article. This tagging mechanism is not apparent until coming to this section and maybe there should be an abbreviated instruction on the page when posting. I have posted at least three suggestions untagged due to this. Also please let us edit an Original Post so I can add them back in as I feel my suggestions will be lost to the ether VERY quickly. It is also very surprising that some very basic functions were not added as tags from the beginning, but thank you for having a suggestion page. Another way this might have been handled is allowing users to create tags which would then have to be approved or modified by a Forum Moderator.

Suggested tags: Interface; Navigation; Forms; JavaScript

• Iharned

More suggested: Snapshot; Overlay; Measurements

• Iharned

Also had no idea what "QTO" meant until I read the example, maybe spelled out would help. Or "Estimation"

• Iharned

Custom Columns; Calculations

• Marco M
    edited June 14

Great suggestions, @Iharned! These have been added.

• Add "Search". More generally, you should have a tag label for each feature button on the Revu Panel and each Revu menu.