Hyperlink Color Auto Changes when Markups added

Monika Ibarrola, AWA
edited October 16 in Peer Support

I have a sheet index that was batch hyperlinked and showing the color outline for it and placed in a bluebeam project with each sheet as an individual file. Is there a way to get the hyperlink color to change when a markup is added to the individual sheet? I want a way to let my large teams know that a sheet has markups that need to be reviewed and have this be automatic rather than manual. Or if there is another way to accomplish this please let me know.

Tagged:

Answers

• Automatically color changing hyperlinks to another document isn't something available at this time.

One thing you might look into is organizing your files with Sets instead (or along with the links). This can be used in tandem with Studio Projects and is a great way to keep individual files organized. With sets, you can store each file individually but also see them as part of a whole. It is easy to keep track of revisions and tag files however you need to help with your work.

You can read more about this option here:

Another thing to note, though this doesn't effect hyperlinks: You can use statuses to change the color of markups. This is an option in customizing the status in the markup list. I know this isn't going to change this workflow you've got right now. But, it may be convenient for something else you run into down the road.

• Luke Shiras
    Luke Shiras Posts: 244

I was thinking using filters or sorting on the Markup List would be the easiest solution (for now) sort by date (newest first) or sort by page.