Ideas and voting

Marco M
Marco M Posts: 108
edited April 15 in Community Hub

What are ideas? 

Ideas are a type of post that community members have created within the Product Ideas & Feedback topic. They are meant to provide ideas, suggestions, and feedback to our Product team that other community members can vote on. This feature allows our teams to take valuable feedback from the Ideas & Feedback topic directly into future planning. 

When a Staff/Product team member has seen the posted idea, they will mark the idea based on where it stands on Bluebeam’s roadmap and/or priority. 

How do I post an idea? 

Visit the Product Ideas & Feedback page and click on New Idea

What is an idea status? 

Ideas have identifiers that let the community know the status of that idea. This is managed by the Product team. 

Active – A new idea has been posted.

Already Offered – This idea or feature already exists.

Declined – Currently idea is not on any future product roadmap.

Completed – Finished implementing the idea, suggestion, or feedback. 

In Progress – Currently working on the idea, suggestion, or feedback received and will act on. 

In Review – Currently looking over the idea, suggestion, or feedback for future updates. 

How do I vote for an idea? 

You can vote on any idea by clicking on the arrow icon to the left of the idea’s title. You can also reply to the idea/feedback within the actual post, scrolling down, and clicking on Post Comment. 

Can I edit my idea post? 

Yes, community members may edit posts within 1 day (24 hours) of submission. 

Can I share ideas? 

Yes! You can currently share ideas using Facebook and X (Twitter). Feel free to bookmark any ideas or feedback posts you are interested in by clicking on the bookmark icon. You’ll be able to see all your saved bookmarks here.

Tagged: