First off, I know I'm not a typical user - I keep Revu on one of my VERTICAL side monitors and have the Studio panel docked on the BOTTOM.
I was recently forced to upgrade to Revu 21.11 because of the end of Studio support for my older version. Immediately I noticed the addition of the Attendee & Document search boxes in the Studio panel (oddly there's not one in the History section, where it might actually be useful). We're a smaller company, and don't have hundreds of documents or people to search for in our Studio sessions. Even before the upgrade I had a lot of wasted space, but now it's ridiculous (see screenshot below). Even with collapsing History (which I don't really care about, though I would like to be able to see one line just to get a sense of activity) I'm only able to see 1 user and 3 documents, or 2 of each, etc. - and that's with stretching it up to make it bigger than I used to have it!
It would be nice if it just auto-hid the search bar if there were less than 10 or 20 users/documents,
Or if it put it on the same row as the Attendees/Documents header (left of the buttons),
Or if there was a preference checkbox to turn them off. :)
As a bigger bonus feature, if the Studio panel put the Attendees & Documents side-by-side when there was more width than height (or at the user's preference), that would be awesome!