I have bunch of links in a document that work fine on the PC? But not on the BB app. I really need these to work in the app for my people in the field. The link circled in the attached pic is suppose to direct to a certain snapshot within a page of the conduit schedule, a different document. It takes you to the conduit schedule, but to the first page, not the snapshot. Field people still have to flip through a lot of pages to find the actual conduit run. Not in my mind what the app should be capable of? Any ideas? I sent this to BB tech support way back on 5/27/26, Case# 02422667. They where able to replicate the issue. Have yet to get resolution. Last communication from BB was on 6/26 saying their engineers where on it? Crickets! Lol I know they are busy, I am sure. That's why I am posting about it on this forum, hopefully someone will have an answer or a good work around? Any help would be greatly appreciated.