📣 COMMENT TO WIN AN AMAZON GIFT CARD!

Comments

• Hello!!

👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Breanna Morse

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is…the snapshot tool! I use this daily.

📷️ A picture of you on the job

• Michael R
    Michael R Posts: 1

My favorite feature is the snap lines

• mattm
    mattm Posts: 2

My name is Matt and I work in IT as well as a project manager/estimator for our company.

I'm relatively new to using Bluebeam so I'm trying to pick up on all the nuances and what it can offer me.

Project Manager/Estimator/IT

• Bluebeam is my goto source for marking up changes.

You know that last revision…………………………

😜

• 👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Scott

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is…

Layers, Area polygon,

• dburch
    dburch Posts: 1

👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Daniel

The shortcut "q". I am constantly adding markups to PDF drawing sets. It's funny how as a structural engineer the number one software I use is a PDF markup software.

• jbowser
    jbowser Posts: 1

I'm Jenny, go to feature is shortcut g. :D

• R. Kurtz
    R. Kurtz Posts: 1

My name is Richard and I'm a Mapping Assistant for a County Engineer.

My go-to feature is anything in the Markup Tools because I do a lot of PDF editing.

• 👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Chris Wilkus

Any of the markup tools used for reviewing plans.

• Randy B
    Randy B Posts: 1

👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Randy

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is…Tools.Especially, mark-ups.

• 👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Chad Bennett

Stamping multiple sheets in a document set! Then flattening. Revu makes it easy-peasy!

• SWheeler
    SWheeler Posts: 1

👴🏊️Name: Scott Wheeler

Ability to place documents into a Session for multi-team mark up and reviews. Simply the best collaborative pdf tool around that makes for exceptionally productive communication and corrections in design

S Wheeler

• Cynthia
    Cynthia Posts: 1

👋👷‍♀️ Hello from Denver! My name is Cynthia.

All the markup tools ✏️

• 👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Hi I'm Greg From Anaheim

using layers and view configurations!

• My most used feature is Markup. My role in Bluebeam is mostly reviewing and commenting on documents etc.

• My name is Jared.

My go-to Bluebeam feature is measuring areas on plans for material quantities.

• 👨‍💼 Name: Greg Francis

Bluebeam reports to generate punch lists for our CA efforts. Pulling PDFs from Bluebeam for iPad that we take into the field, we are able to quickly generate reports of all of the issues and then send them to the contractor for resolution.

• Kari
    Kari Posts: 1

👷‍♀️Name: Kari

Export Markup Summary, it's convenient to summarize and hyperlink all the markups/comments on a document. I also use Create Bookmark using Page Region and Split Pages by Bookmarks.

📸 My personalized mug from our company holiday party.

• My go-to is Studio for the collaborative features

• robjensen
    robjensen Posts: 1

👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Rob Jensen

Studio, use it daily to communicate between team members both in the office and out in the field.

🚀 Let's go!

• 👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Kayla
    ⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is…keyboard shortcuts, especially alt+z to autosize text boxes!

• gscott
    gscott Posts: 1

Name: Garrett

My go-to Bluebeam feature is simply Bluebeam Studio. It's so helpful to have multiple folks across different agencies/departments collaboratively review and markup review documents!

• YanBin.Li
    YanBin.Li Posts: 1

Hi, Bluebeam Community:

My name is Yan, I am a security system technician.

My go-to Bluebeam feature is

to interact between the Bluebeam with other project documents, to prepare for the project to begin, and finish the project with as build. I found the Bluebeam is very useful. I can use it to make notes, plan the site layout, check the progressing, export the note to prepare the as build. But I am not able to import from excel file to the Bluebeam to make a component. Still learning and try to find a solution.

• chousel
    chousel Posts: 2

👩‍💻 Name: Christina

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is…My Tools (I love creating new tools & adding them to my Tool Chest) & creating Templates

• Marco M
    Marco M Posts: 113

For those that have called out the Tool Chest and Tool Set features, check out the August Challenge. It ends soon!

• My name is Brian Binkley

My go-to Bluebeam feature if Overlay pages. I use this EVERY SINGLE DAY. Well, maybe not on the weekends, but sometimes even then too!

• Name : Sumit Roy. I am Team Leader and BIM Poweruser of Canam Detailing team here in Canam Kolkata Inc. I have been using Bluebeam since 2015. Since then we are not taking prints of the contract drawings. In this way we have contributed a bit to save our environment.

My go-to Bluebeam feature is : i just love the tool Overlay Pages. It is so helpful to work with change orders and revisions with this tool.

• Hello all,

My name is Shaya Birnbaum. I am an Electrical Estimator in NY.

My go to Bluebeam feature would have to be the tool chest. But there are so many other features that are equally essential to my work.

• 👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Jorge C

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is…The"

The "Reuse Markup Tools" feature.

• samisasm
    samisasm Posts: 9
    edited September 6
    • Name: Samir Sasmal

• My go to Bluebeam feature is: Measure