đź“Ł COMMENT TO WIN AN AMAZON GIFT CARD!

1234568»

Comments

• Name: Akhil Kundu. I am Tekla Software Leader and Tekla Poweruser of the Canam Detailing team here in Canam Kolkata Inc. I have been using Bluebeam since 2015 & it made life so easy. Because of Bluebeam we can now proudly say "Go green Go Paperless".

My go-to Bluebeam feature is: I love the tool Overlay Pages and Compared documents and then combine the results by Export Markups from the Compared document file (the cloud marks mainly) and then import them (the .bax files) in my Overlay drawing. It is so helpful to work with change orders and revisions with this tool because the clouds help to find changes easily ( so we do not miss any) and the very tiny changes are already visible for the Overlay also (Which we can not get only in Compared doc by cloud).

• Great feature! Very helpful in finding changes that weren't clouded by the Architect / Engineer. They can't always catch everything when they are clouding revisions and this tool helps find those needles in the preverbal haystack.

Cheers Sir,
    ~James

James Schmidt

Industrial Estimator / PM / Professional DWG Interpreter & Spec. Analyst