📣 COMMENT TO WIN AN AMAZON GIFT CARD!

Comments

• MJM
    MJM Posts: 1

Hello everyone!

My name is Mike and I am the IT Director for an architectural firm outside of Chicago

My go to feature is the Dashboard that I created in Revu to navigate our network.

• Tim S - FPI
    Tim S - FPI Posts: 6
    edited July 18

👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Tim Spahr, Structural Steel PM and Estimator in Washington State

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is…features are

3D Lab, Custom Tools I created for doing structural steel take-offs, Studio, slip-sheet, overlays, page labeling, and more!

• Todd Byrd
    Todd Byrd Posts: 3

Hello from Tennessee. Hoping to learn more about features and shortcuts.

• jdj
    jdj Posts: 1

👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name:Jeff

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is My Tools

📷️ A picture of you on the job

• Sbenjamin
    Sbenjamin Posts: 2

👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Steve

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is…

Overlays and comparing documents as well as Studio sessions for collaboration and design

• Todd K
    Todd K Posts: 1

👨‍💼 Hi everyone. My name is Todd Kadtke. I'm a designer at Marsh & Associates architects in Colorado.

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is "Polygon Sketch to Scale" and "Paste in Place".

• RR
    RR Posts: 1

👋 Hey everyone!

My name is Raul  I'm excited about this Bluebeam Community.

⛏️My go-to Bluebeam feature is stamps because it allows me to clarify the status of my projects. Thanks,

Raul

• My name is Max and I am the VP at Max Electric, Inc. I love the overlay feature for comparing changes even when there is a Narrative to ensure nothing gets missed (even better when there is no narrative). The other feature I love is the measuring tool for when the scale is not quite right!

• Hello Everyone!

👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Audrey

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is…the Cut content tool and calibrate/length tools.

• My name is Randal.

My go to feature is the poly length function. I use it for cabling takeoffs, and it saves me a lot of time. It also creates a record that I can use to review my quotation rationale at a later date.

• Regina
    Regina Posts: 1
    edited July 18

Name: Regina

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is

SNAPSHOT!

📷️ A picture of you on the job (picture is optional)

• Kendall
    Kendall Posts: 1

My name is Kendall

My favorite Bluebeam feature is Bluebeam Studio.

• Hi, my name is Steve. I'm a construction estimator in Florida. I'm hoping to add to my knowledge of Bluebeam.

• hanero
    hanero Posts: 1

👨‍💼 Name: Hi my name is Harold

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is the markup panel!

Cheers!

• 👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Tiffany

Document compare/document overlay for detecting minor changes that can be easily overlooked.

• 👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Matt k.

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is…Measurement

📷️ A picture of you on the job (picture is optional)

🚀 Let's go!

• Charles M.
    Charles M. Posts: 1

Charlie with the County of Merced in California. I am the supervising building inspector/plan reviewer/floodplain manager here.

We use Sessions for everything, but my go to is the Callout. It is great to have reviewers from all divisions using the Callout as the tool for corrections because it allows consistent summary correction letters to be generated.

• Trial MPS
    Trial MPS Posts: 1

Name: Emily Loftin

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is…signatures!!!

• Hey Guys & Gals:

My name is John Sparks, Engineer III in Water/Wastewater

My go-to BB feature is the tool-box, great for my QA/QC and take offs.

Also, really like the overlay feature for review markups.

• Howdy BlueBeam users. I'm Dave with Elite Wood Design and we use BlueBeam all of the time. It's an incredible tool. I have found the Webinars to be very helpful in discovering new features within BlueBeam. Like so many different technologies and software's, I bet I'm using 50% of it's capabilities….if I'm lucky. Hoping this community forum will add to discovery of more features.

• Hi Everyone:

My name is William H (Bill) Maxwell:

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is

Bluebeam Studio for collaboration between owners and consultants for design drawing reviews.

William H. Maxwell, P.E., P.Eng.

CESCP, RCDD

he/him/his - AAS, BSEE, MBA, MEng.

IEEE Senior Member
    DeWitt, NY

© 315-378-5017

Bill@WilliamHMaxwell.us

w.maxwell@IEEE.org

https://www.linkedin.com/in/whmpe

• Jonathan Roy - BIM Coordinator
    edited July 18

I'm Jonathan Roy a BIM Coordinator in Montreal, Quebec.
    My daily goto's are: Status (love the new shortcuts), Filter List, Create Page Labels and Hyperlinking
    I love attending all the Online BUG meetings from all over the world.

• A.H
    A.H Posts: 1

👨‍💼 Name: Ali

To have as much detail as possible ready on hand while presenting and checking the drawings, I can't get enough of shortcuts and always looking for feature updates to get me more out Bluebeam!

• 👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Christine Wyss

Bluebeam Studio!

• JAM
    JAM Posts: 1

👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Joel Murphy - Project Technologist @ Kluber Architects + Engineers in Aurora, IllonoiIllinois

The Snapshot feature.

• mselinger
    mselinger Posts: 1

👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Mike

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is the software itself. It's just got great features…

• IrwinTJ
    IrwinTJ Posts: 1

Custom profiles, tools, and statuses for Bluebeam studio sessions.

• 👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Hello All. My name is Juliane Workley and I have been using Bluebeam for years and always looking for new tools and tricks from other Bluebeam users.

Using tools to redline construction drawings in progress along with the split screen and overlay functions.

• Ben Bohmann
    Ben Bohmann Posts: 1

👷‍♀️👨‍💼 Name: Ben Bohmann

⛏️ My go-to Bluebeam feature is… marking up drawings.

• adam.decook
    adam.decook Posts: 1

Adam

Custom toolkits and templates