Bluebeam Revu for Mac?

Is Bluebeam Revu available for a Mac computer with the full features and capabilities? The tools in Bluebeam Cloud are limited, and I'd like to have the same features / tools / capabilities that are in Revu.

Answers

• Glynis D.
    Glynis D. Posts: 19

@Darah The way to get the full features and capabilities of Revu for PC on the Mac would be to run it on an emulator. Boot camp is an option if you still have an Intel processor, but if you have the newer Apple Silicon you would want something like Parallels.

• Bob Caine
    Bob Caine Posts: 7

I was told they are abandoning the cloud and are moving to Studio Sessions which seems to have even less features than the cloud! It seems like Bluebeam is not really interested in serving the Mac community. I use Bluebeam exclusively for drawing review and I need to open several drawings simultaneously so I can check between drawings; I can't do that in Studio Sessions. To do that in the cloud I had to open multiple sessions which was not ideal either. And I don't won't to run an Emulator.

• Shawn
    Shawn Posts: 15

Hi @Bob Caine,

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your concerns.

Bluebeam Cloud is here to stay. While we are retiring the Cloud Projects feature, including punch and field tools, Bluebeam Cloud is not going away. Our web and mobile solutions will continue to be enhanced to provide value to users without Revu, ensuring they can easily access and work with their drawings.

We appreciate your candid feedback and value your business. Please feel free to reach out with any other concerns or questions.

Shawn Dawson
    Product Manager