Offer an ability to disable all cloud/collaborate/studio functionality

In industries like government or health work, there are very intensive security requirements for what we need in a cloud provider in order to use them. Bluebeam does not meet our requirements, and it would be nice to have an easy way to block studio/collab administratively without needing to implement firewall or DNS blocks.

Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Luke Shiras
    Luke Shiras Posts: 186

Do you need to keep users from making Studio Sessions entirely?

I don't have a solution but I can see how that could be a need. Ideally, I'd like to see an option where you can have a Studio Session but limit it to a local server so only people on the local network can have access. That way you get the benefit of collaborative workflow without the security risk.

• R Mariano
    R Mariano Posts: 2
    edited July 2

BB Studio function is good to have. It can save time collaborating with the project team. I have a similar posting about the Studio function. We are not allowed to use it because of the same reason as reported in this post. It would be good to have three options for Studio. (1) Keep as is for commercial type data; (2) Option to use on-prem resources, such as Sharepoint/Teams; and (3) Disable Studio function. Although there is a Bluebeam and Sharepoint intergration, ( https://support.bluebeam.com/articles/revu-installing-sharepoint-integration-app/ it does not allow Studio collaboration functionality. The Sharepoint integration only allows to activate Revu when a PDF is selected in the Sharepoint environment. Therefore, option 2 request still stands.