Have you used the new Label feature that lets you put any Markup List Column data?

Shanoc Halliday
Shanoc Halliday Posts: 31
edited August 5 in Peer Support

I just created a ToolSet for steel framing where I used a Custom Column to display the Steel Member Size on the Markup Dimension (what I use for Steel Framing) on the PDF. This worked great because I used a Choice Custom Column to filter the different sizes into different categories based on the Markups Subject name.

I am working on an idea for Structural reinforcement that displays on the PDF and calculates the area in the background so I can put that into a Legend.

Just always keen to hear other peeps ideas and what I can test/create/share next.

Comments

• Doug McLean
    Doug McLean Posts: 11

yeah, and I found it to be more trouble than its worth.
    When I went to set up a Legend, instead of putting in the Custom Caption it included «TEXT» .
    That even showed up in the markups list.
    I even had a few others try it and they had the same issue.
    Unfortunately, the Help team couldn't seem to replicate the problem on their end, so it never got resolved.

• I am building out a ToolSet of steel size members for a Webinar - if I fail, it will be when I demo the new feature to the audience on the webinar - what could go wrong 🤣.

But I will look out for what you are saying.

• Mark McNary
    Mark McNary Posts: 3

Is there a way to make a custom column that just sequentially gets larger with every new markup? 1,2,3,4 etc…

• Mark, I’m pretty sure you can make the Sequence tool (from ToolSets) and the data in that new sequence tool, will show up in the comments section of the markup list, and will show the sequential increments said you’re looking for.