Dark Mode / Invert Colors

It would be fantastic if Revu had a dark mode for the display of PDF's. Just like MS Word has a dark mode for sheets and makes them black and inverses the colors.

Basically would like the PDF background to be black with the colors inverted. Would be great if there was even a configuration menu to custom define the inverse colors so it could be custom tailored.

SAVE MY EYES PLEASE!

9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Hi Jared,

Thanks for posting. This is a great request and something we have heard at various points in the past. What type of work do you do in Revu and how many hours, on average, would you say you spend in Revu?

This is something we'd like to offer in the future and also have some technical work to consider first as part of this. We don't have a date to share as of yet but we'll be sure to keep you updated via this thread.

• Luke, Thanks for responding. I review/design engineering drawings in Revu. Typically exports from Revit. I spend about 30 hours a week doing markups in Revu. Thank you for considering my request.

• Jonathan.W
    Jonathan.W Posts: 1

I signed into the BB community just to create this exact question. I am staring at construction submittals and blue prints all day and I want the PDF document to be in Dark mode as well. Staring at these sheets all day is like staring into a light bulb.

I would love to see this as a quick toggle button option. Just invert the document. PLEASE and thank you in advance.

• @BretHallsted They really do listen! :)

Structural Engineer | Florida P.E. #95684
    Complete Structural Consulting is Licensed in all 50 States!

Connect with me on LinkedIn!