If a session host has left your organization, how do you transfer the host's session ids?

Hi Everyone,

I am a new Bluebeam Revu 21 administrator, and I was wondering if there is a way to bulk transfer ownership of all of the Bluebeam Session ID's from a session host that has left my organization.

Thanks,

Sammie

Tagged:

Answers

• Luke Shiras
    Luke Shiras Posts: 243

Follow these steps…

Join the Session, then click  Attendee Access. When the Attendee Access dialog box appears, select the name in the list and click Deny.

Join the Session, then click  Session Settings. When the Session Settings dialog box appears, click the Attendees tab, then select the desired name and click Deny.

When you remove somebody from the Session using any of the above methods, you'll be asked what to do in regards to control over their markups.

Ordinarily, when somebody is removed from a Session any markups they placed end up locked and not editable. This is the default option and, if that is the desired outcome (or if you know the person placed no markups and thus has none to reassign), leave Don't let someone else edit their markups selected and click Deny User.

In some cases, it is preferable to assign control over the user's markups to somebody else. To do so, select Reassign to edit their markups and choose the person who assume control over their markups from the dropdown list that appears, then click Deny User.

https://support.bluebeam.com/online-help/revu21/Content/RevuHelp/Menus/Window/Panels/Studio/Studio-Host--M.htm