More Built-In count Symbols

It would be useful to have more than 5 built-in count symbols to use. I commonly have to use re-use built-in symbols and use different colors when having 10 built-in symbols would be much better. Thanks.

Tagged:
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Ryan Arbuckle
    Ryan Arbuckle Posts: 20

Hi @danielbl! I do agree that having more built-in symbols would be great!

Have you tried creating your own from a snapshot or markup?

Add the markup to a toolset, right-click, and then choose Create Count.

• danielbl
    danielbl Posts: 3

Hi, yes we already have tens of custom markup counts in our company toolboxes. However having more inbuilt choices would be helpful if I need to easily make a count of a sub-type of device.

• Alan A.
    Alan A. Posts: 48

Hey @danielbl, thank you for offering this useful feedback! Could you offer any more detail about how you are using count? Anything you could add would be much appreciated.

• danielbl
    danielbl Posts: 3

We are marking up construction drawings with fire alarm and security system devices. We have shared company custom toolboxes with generic devices like smoke detectors, CCTV cameras etc. However, fairly often I find that I need a to count a device or drawing feature that is not in our generic toolbox library, and then I use the built-in counts. I frequently run out of the built-in counts as there are only five. Doubling the built-in count shapes to ten would meet my needs. Thanks!