๐น ๐ง๐ผ๐ผ๐น: ๐๐ผ๐ฟ๐บ
Form is one of those Bluebeam features that I think many users overlook.
I use it when I have a PDF that needs to be converted into a fillable digital form instead of manually typing information or printing the document.
๐๐ผ๐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฒ๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐ถ๐ป ๐๐น๐๐ฒ๐ฏ๐ฒ๐ฎ๐บ ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐โ
In Revu, I go to:
Tools โ Form โ Automatically Create Form Fields
Bluebeam can scan the PDF and identify areas such as text boxes, checkboxes, and other form fields.
I can then review the detected fields and edit their field names, properties, size, and position as required.
I can also create form fields manually when the automatic detection doesn't identify everything correctly.
๐ช๐ต๐ฒ๐ฟ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ณ๐ถ๐ป๐ฑ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐๐ฒ๐ณ๐๐น
For construction and QS workflows, I can use Forms for:
๐นInspection checklists
๐นSite observation forms
๐นRFI templates
๐นMaterial approval forms
๐นSubmittal forms
๐นQA/QC documentation
๐นEquipment inspection sheets
๐นInternal project checklists
๐ช๐ต๐ฒ๐ฟ๐ฒ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฎ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐บ๐ ๐๐ถ๐บ๐ฒ
๐The biggest benefit for me is reducing repetitive manual documentation.
๐Once a PDF is converted into a fillable form, I can enter information directly into the document instead of recreating the same information every time.
๐For recurring project documentation, this can make the workflow much more structured and consistent.
It's not the most talked-about Bluebeam feature.
But when you start using fillable forms as part of your project workflow, it can eliminate quite a bit of unnecessary paperwork.
Have you used Forms in Bluebeam Revuโ