Markups & Legends - Several Questions

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and I had a few questions

I wanted to know if I markup a set of plans and after I marked it up. I want to number each outlet for example or light switch is there a quick way to do that?

Is there a way to mark a certain length and have it evenly space a certain markup ie outlets over a 20 foot wall?

Is there a way to have a per page legend and a master legend for multiple pages?

Is there a way to click on a markup and it select all the same kind of markup to change colors or information?

Answers

• In each Legend's Properties, you can enter which pages from which you want to pull your legend from. I have Legend for each page, and then a master legend which totals everything from the entire .pdf.

• Thanks, it seems like it only lets markup to be included in one legend at a time does that make sense?

• I wanted to know if I markup a set of plans and after I marked it up. I want to number each outlet for example or light switch is there a quick way to do that?

For this you can use the tools from the tool chest, right click the tool you want to use and select sequence. Each one you add will have a number added to the markup

Is there a way to mark a certain length and have it evenly space a certain markup ie outlets over a 20 foot wall?

you can use the alignment tools for this. if you dont have these displayed, you can right click on the top bar where you have quick access to individual tools, and check off alignment.

Is there a way to have a per page legend and a master legend for multiple pages?

Is there a way to click on a markup and it select all the same kind of markup to change colors or information?

if you show the Markups list tab (bottom of window) you can see all of your markups there. select the markup label that you want to change colors and you can select a new color using the properties function. You can select multiple markups by holding CTRL and or SHIFT