Bluebeam Session integration with Sharepoint

Hi, I hope you are doing well. As a engineering consultation company, we go through a lot of markups for many large company projects and use the Bluebeam Revu Sessions a lot of realtime collaboration within PDFs. However, with how Bluebeam Projects and Bluebeam Sessions are setup, it can be very hard to maintain a standard structure when dealing with many iterations of markups. Just recently with the push for doing everything virtually, we've been finding ourselves using a lot of SharePoint features to manage documents, and collaborate with each other on files. I know that Bluebeam currently has an integration with SharePoint, however it only supports opening files from the online browser.

A feature I would absolutely love to see, and which would help out our company a lot, would be to have an integration to have "session like" Realtime collaboration from PDF documents hosted in SharePoint. This would allow for us to easily manage document control and host many live internal sessions. I understand that this is not currently being considered as a foreseeable integration that Bluebeam is working on (according to Bluebeam Support), but it would be a very useful and widely used integration. We are actively seeking a product that can support this type of functionality.

I hope this is maybe a feature that can be considered at Bluebeam, thank you.

6 votes

Active · Last Updated