Counting the counter

Ftrevsut
Ftrevsut Posts: 1
edited June 20 in Peer Support

Is there a way to confirm I have already used a particular "count signifier". I use the count tool to go over breakers in panel boards and I want a way to confirm that I have already used the data. So if im using red dots and green squares I want to be able to check the red dots, confirming I have already used those markers. I find myself going down in a list with the count tool then when I transfer the counts to my third party app I highlight the red dots to confirm they have been used. I'm looking for a function that turns the count "on and off" You've used these red dots move on to the green squares you havent entered yet

Tagged:

Comments

• This sounds like something a status or checkmark could do, you can customize the status to say any words you like I just used the default Migration Model for the status. In this example the red triangles are confirmed, the green check marks are not. You can also set you status to change color so if you status your red triangle to confirmed it could auto change to another color.