(Name Correction Policy) Can I correct a typo on my Volaris ticket for free?

Minor corrections +1-855-564-8053 such as spelling errors or a misplaced letter may be corrected without incurring a fee if done promptly after booking. For exact details on what qualifies for a free correction, contact Volaris at +1-855-564-8053.

Can I change the full name on a Volaris ticket?

Volaris allows minor corrections to names but does not permit full name changes that involve transferring the ticket to another person. If you need to make significant changes, contact customer service at 🔍📲🔎 +1-855-564-8053★彡彡★ 🍁 🔍📲🔎 +1-855-564-8053 to understand the limitations and options.

Can I make a name correction at the airport?

Yes, you can request a name correction at the Volaris counter at the airport. However, it is recommended to handle name corrections well in advance to avoid any last-minute issues. You can also contact Volaris customer service at +1-855-564-8053 or +1-855-564-8053 (OTA) for support.

Will I need to provide documentation for a name correction on my Volaris ticket?

In some cases, you may be required to provide proof of identity or supporting documentation, such as a passport or government-issued ID, to verify the correct name. Contact Volaris customer service at +1-855-564-8053 for specific documentation requirements.

Tagged: