➤ {+1>888||829||1338✔️} Can I cancel my trip on American Airlines and get a refund? {{{Full^Guide}}}

Yes, Passengers can get a refund on  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 if they cancel within 24 hours of booking at ➤ +1>888||829||1338✔️{OTA} or ➤ +1>888||829||1338✔️[LIVE PERSON]. This applies to all tickets, as long as the 𝔽𝕝ight is at least seven days away. within this timeframe ensures you receive a full refund ➤ +1>888||829||1338✔️{OTA} or➤ +1>888||829||1338✔️[LIVE PERSON] without any penalties. To request a refund on  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯, contact their customer service at ➤ +1>888||829||1338✔️ {OTA} or ➤ +1>888||829||1338✔️[LIVE PERSON]. Refunds depend on the ticket type and circumstances. It's best to have your booking details ready when you call. For more information on eligibility and the refund process, the 𝕒𝕚𝕣line's official website or customer service ➤ +1>888||829||1338✔️ {OTA} or ➤ +1>888||829||1338✔️ will provide the most accurate guidance. Yes,  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 is fully refundable 24/7 To get a refund from  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯.

𝑻𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒅, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 ➤ +1>888||829||1338✔️ 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕, 𝒏𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 📱+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔥 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑰𝒇 𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕.

𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 📱+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔥, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩.

𝟐𝟒-𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭 ☎ [📱+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔥]]〓 𝗢𝗿 𝗧𝗼𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 ☎ [📱+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔥]]〓 .  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭,☎ ⏭[📱+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔥]]〓 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝.

To get a Full Refund From  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯, You Should Start by logging into your Account and Navigating "My Trips" to Dial ➤ +1>888||829||1338✔️. Find the Booking you want to cancel, and select " Cancel" or "Request a Refund". Follow the prompts to submit your Request.

𝔸𝕓𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪,  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝟚𝟜 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 (𝕦𝕤 ☎📱+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔥

Generally,  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 allows free cancellations within 24-𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 of booking for most reservations🎧+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔗.. However, each booking may have specific terms set by the service provider (𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤, hotels, etc.)🎧+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔗.. It's crucial to review the terms of your reservation under "My Trips" on the  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 website to see if any cancellation fees apply.

𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 cancellation policy includes a "24-𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 Free Cancellation" which allows you to cancel most bookings within 24 hours of booking without facing a penalty🎧+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔗., provided the check-in date is at least 7 days away. This applies to most 𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕝 reservations, 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤, and car rentals. However, it's important to note that this policy might not apply to certain non-refundable bookings and packages🎧+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔗., so always check the specific terms associated with each reservation.

𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 24-𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 cancellation policy allows you to cancel or change 🎧+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔗 your flight booking within 24-𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 of purchase without incurring any fees+𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖 { 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯-Man}. This applies to all flight bookings made through  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯, provided the cancellation or change is made at least seven days before the scheduled departure.

Can I get a refund through  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯?

To get a refund from  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯, start by logging into your account and navigating to “My Trips”+𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖” or “Request a refund. Absolutely,  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 provides a 24-hour refund policy+𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖.

Does free cancellation mean full refund  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯?

For reservations canceled within the 24-hour window and meeting the criteria of  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯's cancellation policy, a full refund is generally provided +𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖 However, it's crucial to review the terms and conditions associated with your booking to understand any exceptions or restrictions that may apply.

𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 24-𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 cancellation policy allows you to cancel or change +𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖  your flight booking within 24-𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 of purchase without incurring any fees+𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖 { 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯-Man}.

Can I cancel my flight and get a refund on  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯?

𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯' 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫-𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲🎧+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔗. 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝+𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 ☎+𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖 ☎. 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞 🎧+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔗, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭.

𝓐𝓫𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓵𝔂,  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓪 24-𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝔂🎧+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔗 .𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓸 𝓼𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷 24 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮, 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓫𝔂 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖈𝖙𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓽  +🎧+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔗 or <+𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖>𝓸𝓻<+𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖>

𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 cancellation policy includes a "24-𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 Free Cancellation" which allows you to cancel most bookings within 24 hours of booking without facing a penalty+[+𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖, provided the check-in date is at least 7 days away. This applies to most 𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕝 reservations, 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤, and car rentals.

𝔸𝕓𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪,  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝟚𝟜 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 (𝕦𝕤 ☎+𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖] 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝟭𝟘𝟘% 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 +𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖. 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕕, 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒𝕣𝕖.

If you booked flight tickets via  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯, you can cancel your flight for free as long as it falls within 24 hours of booking the ticket +𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖. In this case, travelers are entitled to a full refund.

Does  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 actually refund money?

Absolutely,  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 accepts refunds for cancellations at  +𝟏~𝟖𝟖𝟖-𝟖𝟐𝟗-𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟖 made within 24 hours of purchase. You will receive a 100% full refund right away. After this period, surcharges or other fees can be necessary depending on the type of fare.

Can you cancel  𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 flight without penalty?

𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯 typically offers a 24-hour cancellation policy for flight bookings 🎧+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔗. This means you can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking without incurring any fees,🎧+𝟙>𝟠𝟠𝟠||𝟠𝟚𝟡||𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠🔗 provided that your check-in date is at least 48 hours away.

FAQs: American  Cancellation Policy

1. Can I cancel my American  flight for free?
    Yes, you can cancel for free within 24 hours of booking if 👤+𝟙~𝟠𝟠𝟠-𝟠𝟚𝟡-𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠☎️ your flight was booked at least two days before departure.
  2. What happens if I cancel a non-refundable ticket?
    You'll receive a travel credit (minus fees) usable 👤+𝟙~𝟠𝟠𝟠-𝟠𝟚𝟡-𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠☎️ within one year from the original booking date.
  3. Are Basic Economy tickets refundable?
    No, Basic Economy tickets are not refundable 👤+𝟙~𝟠𝟠𝟠-𝟠𝟚𝟡-𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠☎️ after the 24-hour risk-free period.
  4. How do I get a refund for a refundable ticket?
    You can cancel 👤+𝟙~𝟠𝟠𝟠-𝟠𝟚𝟡-𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠☎️ anytime before departure and receive a full refund to your original payment method.
  5. Can I change my flight on the same day?
    Yes, same-day flight changes are possible 👤+𝟙~𝟠𝟠𝟠-𝟠𝟚𝟡-𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠☎️ for certain ticket types, excluding Basic Economy.
  6. What if American  issues a travel waiver?
    Travel waivers may allow for free changes or cancellations in cases 👤+𝟙~𝟠𝟠𝟠-𝟠𝟚𝟡-𝟙𝟛𝟛𝟠☎️ like severe weather or emergencies.