👋 Meet your ChiBUG Champions!

Angela Aff
Angela Aff Posts: 121
edited April 1 in Social Groups

Dida Faoro

Currently a Project Management Coordinator at Lamar Johnson Collaborative, Dida brings over 15 years of industry experience to ChiBUG. Dida was a founding member of Bluebeam’s first BUG in 2015.

Her enthusiasm for the evolving software features and the work of the Chicago AEC community is an asset to Bluebeam and the ChiBUG members.

Wesley Whang

Wesley is a Project Manager with Anser Advisory and a new ChiBUG champion. He has over ten years of experience in the architecture and construction industry. Wesley enjoys making a positive impact and helping others succeed – whether it is by identifying ways to improve workflows, and processes or learning new tools.

Comments

• Grace FAORO
    Grace FAORO Posts: 2

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope everyone got the Eventbrite for our next meeting on Wednesday June 5th! I am super excited to host a more of an open discussion event where people just ask questions and get the answers they need in person. Sending a follow up email to the Eventbrite because we are trying to collect as many questions as possible beforehand so that we can start right away. There is a link below to submit your questions and/or curiosities before the meeting!

Please see link below to the form and submit your questions and/or tips!

https://forms.office.com/r/0TFc4XWPRX

Also happy to announce we are hosting in 2x different locations for this meetup! We understand there are some members who live in the suburbs so Chicago Lightworks has graciously offered to host at their office in Lisle! And for those who live and work in the city, for the very first time, our Chicago meetup will be hosted at Accenture Tower (Ogilvie Train station)! We will send some more updates and information closer to the meetup date! If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime just let us know!