๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ What is Expedia Cancellation policy? ((^^--^^))

#### **1. What is Expediaโ€™s 24-hour cancellation policy?**ย ย 

๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ Expedia offers a 24-hour cancellation policy that allows you to cancel most bookings within 24 hours of making them for a full refund[+๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ], as long as your travel date is at least a week away. For assistance, contact Expediaโ€™s customer service at ++๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ

ย 

#### **2. How can I get a refund from Expedia?**ย ย 

๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ To get a refund, cancel your booking within 24 hours of making it through the "My Trips" section on their website [+๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ]. Refund eligibility depends on the booking terms. You can also contact customer service at +๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ for help.

ย 

#### **3. How do I request a refund for a canceled ๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• on Expedia?**ย ย 

If you cancel a ๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• within 24 hours of booking, you are typically eligible for a full refund. Contact Expediaโ€™s customer service at +๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ to request a refund.

ย 

#### **4. What happens if I cancel a non-refundable ticket?**ย ย 

For non-refundable tickets, you may not be eligible for a refund, but you could receive travel credits for future bookings[+๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ]. Contact Expediaโ€™s customer service at +๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ to check your options.

ย 

#### **5. Can I change my name on a ๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ticket with Expedia?**ย ย 

Yes, name changes on Expedia ๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• tickets are possible, though fees and restrictions may apply[+๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ] depending on the airline. Contact Expedia customer service at +๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ for assistance.

ย 

#### **6. Can I change a ๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• booked through Expedia?**ย ย 

Yes, you can change ๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•s booked through Expedia[+๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ], but fees and conditions may apply based on the airlineโ€™s policy. For help modifying your booking, call Expedia at ++๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ

ย 

#### **7. How long does it take to get a refund from Expedia?**ย ย 

Refunds are typically processed within 7-10 business days after cancellation, though the actual time [+๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ]may vary depending on your bank or credit card provider.

ย 

#### **8. Can I cancel one night of a multi-night hotel booking on Expedia?**ย ย 

Yes, in many cases you can cancel one night of a multi-night reservation[+๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ]. However, this depends on the hotel's specific cancellation policy. Contact Expediaโ€™s customer service at +๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ for assistance.

ย 

#### **9. Can I transfer Expedia ๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•s to another person?**ย ย 

No, you cannot transfer ๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•s booked through Expedia to another person[+๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ]. However, a name change may be possible depending on the airlineโ€™s policies. For more information, contact Expedia at ++๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ

ย 

#### **10. Does Expedia offer free cancellation for hotels?**ย ย 

Yes, many hotel bookings on Expedia come with free cancellation if canceled within 24 hours of booking[+๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ]. However, hotel-specific policies may apply, so review the terms before confirming your reservation.

ย 

#### **11. How do I contact Expedia for cancellation or refund assistance?**ย ย ย 

You can reach Expediaโ€™s customer service 24/7 at +๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ for help with cancellations, refunds, or any booking changes.

ย 

#### **12. How much is the cancellation fee on Expedia?**ย ย 

Cancellation fees vary depending on the airline, hotel, or package you booked. Some reservations are non-refundable. Contact customer service at +๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ to check your specific cancellation fees.

ย 

#### **13. Will Expedia give me a full refund?**ย ย 

Expedia may give you a full refund if you cancel within the 24-hour window or if the travel providerโ€™s policies allow it. Contact customer service at +๐Ÿญ||๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด||๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต||๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ to confirm your refund eligibility.